Monday, May 7, 2007

-Quiz time

Your task for today, dear friends, is to work out which song these lyrics come from:

To dance the goat,
To dance the goat,
You need to have a little gracefulness,
A little gracefulness for me,
For jings, jings, jings, jings,
For you it will be,
For you it will be,
For you it will be,
I am not a sailor,
I am not a sailor,
I am a captain,
I am a captain,
I am a captain,
Goat, goat, goat.


To hear John Peel's rendition, translated from the Spanish, and to find out the answer, go here (Megaupload) or here (Divshare).

Many thanks to Chris Bussicott for sending me this beauty.

Also, I've been reliably informed by Bjorn Larsen that MEGAUPLOAD is pants, and, with this in mind, I'm going to look into other options for future downloads. Let me know if you've any good suggestions, as I want to make this stuff as easily available as possible.


These lyrics not bad enough for you? Take a look at these, or these.

No comments:

Who was John Peel?


The philosophy of this blog is a celebration of music in the spirit of the late John Peel. For those of you who want to learn more, click here.

Fades in Slowly RSS

Fades in Slowly