Friday, February 22, 2008

- Entrailicus rediscovers NIN remix

A funny thing happened the other day when I heard an NIN track on the radio. Not that funny, you say? It was strange for me because, while it was as obvious as day that it was NIN, the song sounded strangely familiar and yet somehow unusual.

After sining along to lyrics to a song I thought I'd never heard before, it struck me that I'd actually remixed the track (Only) without ever listening to the original.

My remix was radically different to the original, I'd always assumed, but only 2 or 3 years later have I finally found out how different.

Please take a listen, I really feel that I was able to give Trent's vocals something they've never had before...

Download the file

No comments:

Who was John Peel?


The philosophy of this blog is a celebration of music in the spirit of the late John Peel. For those of you who want to learn more, click here.

Fades in Slowly RSS

Fades in Slowly