Wednesday, January 14, 2009

- Morrissey's new album: PODCAST 7

Chronologically this is nowhere near being my seventh podcast, but I recently noticed a cockup in my numbering system, i.e. I hadn't named one of the podcasts #7. Why am I even bothering telling you this? The title of the post might give you a clue as to some of the content. I'll be back with a fully informative post about the tracks I've played tomorrow, laziness and procrastination permitting. For those of you who can't wait...

Download the file

130ish mb for an incredible two and a quarter hours of entertainment, by far my most ambitious effort yet. Alternatively, listen now...


No comments:

Who was John Peel?


The philosophy of this blog is a celebration of music in the spirit of the late John Peel. For those of you who want to learn more, click here.

Fades in Slowly RSS

Fades in Slowly