Thursday, May 1, 2008

- Drinking Wine Wine Wine

Liquor will get you through times without money better than money will get you through times without liquor, as it may well read on my gravestone.

This is the first of numerous Bob Dylan Theme Time Radio Hour shows I'll be posting over the course of however many months it takes me to get round to it. Feeling as though my task of spreading Peel shows to the masses has been somewhat pre-empted by the presence of the Peel Torrents, I’ve decided to change direction slightly, although these shows are definitely worth a listen to all fans of Peel’s style – a great deal of care and research has gone into the selection of songs.

This edition is on the fine subject of drinking:

Download the file

Or give it a listen now…






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

I am building a blog spot to post updates of mixtapes, mixes, shows, dj mixes, live concerts etc.

I just post your latest update`s on my blog spot?
If you mind, let me know.

In the future you can post your update`s yourself and i will post them on my blog.
I only post the links to your site, NO deeplinking.

And if you want to support me you can put a back link on your site
Thx and keep up the good work.
Mixdigger


http://mixdiggerz.blogspot.com/

http://updatespostblog.blogspot.com/

Who was John Peel?


The philosophy of this blog is a celebration of music in the spirit of the late John Peel. For those of you who want to learn more, click here.

Fades in Slowly RSS

Fades in Slowly