Sunday, March 9, 2008

- Mark E. Smith in Rare Agreeable Interview Mode

I met Gaz Top once and, let me assure you, he was an absolute twat. You know when someone famous expects you to be in awe of them because they’re famous, well, hopefully you don’t but that was what Gaz Top was like. This is why it’s even more of a surprise to me that Mark E. Smith gives such a coherent and respectful interview here. Did Brix have such a calming influence on him?



I don’t know a great deal about this show, called APB, apart from the fact that it was ‘short-lived, although I can confirm that this broadcast is from 1988. There’s a brief clip of an Adult Net song, which confirms my belief that Brix’s best work was her contribution to the Fall. Feel free to argue her worth…

Download the file

File size: 15 mb

No comments:

Who was John Peel?


The philosophy of this blog is a celebration of music in the spirit of the late John Peel. For those of you who want to learn more, click here.

Fades in Slowly RSS

Fades in Slowly