Wednesday, June 20, 2007

- Great new blog discovered: Rare Indie Classics

Is there something about being an English teacher abroad and having a Peel blog? I'm starting to wonder. Anyhows, here's a great new blog, offering downloads of forgotten classics taped from Peel shows of the past.

I strongly suggest you pop over to Rare Indie Classics now. Oh, and by the way, I will be posting something new here soon rather than just telling you what's on other's blogs!


NB: Onion Terror, the owner of the blog, has been in touch and we've been sharing some mutual blog love (couldn't resist the chance to use the present perfect continuous).

1 comment:

Blog Author said...

Ha ha! I hope the songs have been being played by my visitors!
Nb- I raise you with a present perfect continuous passive!

Who was John Peel?


The philosophy of this blog is a celebration of music in the spirit of the late John Peel. For those of you who want to learn more, click here.

Fades in Slowly RSS

Fades in Slowly